Who said summer ends Labor Day Weekend? I am not ready for summer to be over and believe in the endless summer in the Hamptons. Some say September is the new June and based on today’s weather I would agree. Actually September has better weather than June, hence the endless summer. Our guests are loving how calm things seems now that so many summer visitors have returned home. Endless Summer mean we get to continue to wear our white jeans too!
September is such a special month here for so many reasons.
- You can enjoy the beach without constantly sweating
- The farm stands are abundant with spectacular produce
- Apple picking at Milk Pail is open for the season
- Restaurants are all still open and you don’t have to compromise for the time you want
- There are lots of great sales at the shops
- You can start wearing your cozy sweaters at night
- It’s a great time to plan a visit to White Fences Inn
- It’s also the perfect time to check in on your yearly goals
- Cars and Coffee Show is September 15th
We have so many great events planned for Hamptons Harvest which kicks off with the Hampton Film Festival Columbus Day weekend. We have some many great events planned. Art of the Brew package will be a favorite for sure! If you like drawing and painting we have two exclusive classes planned at the Parrish Art Museum. We are most excited our our Aspiring Authors weekend with award winning Ann Garvin. Make sure to book early so you don’t miss out!
Now that you are back in the office don’t forget us when you need to book your off-site meetings or retreats. We actually had two guests book their board of directors meetings here so they can also get in some golf! Bileisure is the new trend and the Hamptons is the perfect destination!
Come see what an Endless Summer in the Hamptons is like, you will be so happy you did!