Safeguarding Our Guests
We want all our guests to feel safe, comfortable and confident while staying with us. As seasoned hospitality hosts we have taken precautions and preventive measures in line with World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations along with State, Federal and local guidelines to ensure that a clean, safe, healthy environment is provided for our guests and staff.
Please be assured we always adhere to best practices and highest standards to ensure that any and all commonly touched surfaces throughout the hotel is thoroughly washed, cleaned, and sanitized throughout the day. Proper hand washing is also of great importance in the prevention of spreading germs, and we will continue to remind our guests and be vigilant with staff about these basic hygienic principles. As we have changed how we operate in order to be socially responsible, we wanted to share everything we are doing to reassure you it is safe to stay with us.
- Our employees have undergone specific Coronavirus training to ensure the highest levels of health and safety, and hygiene procedures.
- Employees have been trained to wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer every 60 minutes and immediately after any of the following activities: using the restroom, touching the face, cleaning, sweeping, mopping, eating, drinking, after removing any personal protective equipment, going on break and before starting a shift.
- Employees must have their temperature checked before entering the workplace. If an employee is showing symptoms of COVID-19 such as a fever, cough or shortness of breath, they have been advised to NOT come to work.
- Additional hand sanitizing dispensers have been placed in common areas as well as in employee back-of-house areas.
- Every employee is required to wear a mask while on property and use gloves. All employees have been provided training on proper usage and disposal of such items.
- Employees have also been asked to practice physical distancing whenever possible.Arrival Experience-All guests will be asked to utilize hand sanitizer located throughout the property, wear a mask at all times they are outside of their room (subject to local ordinances), practice physical distancing and limit contact with employees as much as possible.Cleaning
- We are spending extra time using sanitizing methods in advance of your arrival and our staff will avoid entering a room that has been cleaned.
- Our disinfectant products meet EPA criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
- We have added additional cleaning to increase the frequency of deep cleaning and disinfecting surfaces of public touch points throughout the day including but not limited to door knobs, handles, faucets, hand rails, pool chairs, counters, dining surfaces and seating areas.
- All checkout rooms are sanitized & disinfected following strict industry cleaning procedures with particular attention paid to door handles, hard surface furniture, tables, nightstands, furniture knobs and handles, light switches and thermostats, shade pull handles, remote control, television, faucet handles, toilet and shower handles. Once we leave a room that has been cleaned, we know it is sterile. If you require your room to be serviced during your stay, please let us know at least a day in advance and we will service it for you.
- If you need extra linen/towels, please contact the front desk and they will be placed in a plastic bag outside of your guestroom door.
- All laundry will be washed using the warmest appropriate water setting as recommended by the CDC.
- Employees have been trained to sanitize their tools/equipment before, during and after each shift or anytime the equipment is transferred to another employee. These items include but are not limited to keys, cleaning equipment, time clocks, and other items employees directly touch throughout the property.
Please review this policy carefully.
Collection of your personal information.
International privacy laws and your rights under the GDPR
If you are a member of the European Union (EU), you have special rights under the GDPR. Those include: You have the right to object to the processing of your data and the right to portability of your data. All complaints must be sent to our support email address. You also have the right to erasure, rectification, access, or to seek restrictions to the processing of your personal data in our system. To the extent you provide consent to our processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Any withdrawal of consent does not apply to data collected lawfully prior to such consent. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority containing jurisdiction over GDPR related issues.
Cookies: What they are, and why they are needed
My policy with minors.
My Sites are not intended for individuals under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you may only use the Sites under the supervision of a parent or guardian. We do not collect or maintain information from anyone known to be under the age of 18, and no part of this website is designed to attract anyone under the age of 18. We do not sell products or services intended for purchase by children. If I discover or are otherwise notified that we have received any such information from a child in violation of this policy, we will delete that information.
We only retain Personal Data collected from Users for as long as the User’s account is active or otherwise for a limited period of time as long as we need it to fulfill the purposes for which we have initially collected it, unless otherwise required by law. We will retain and use information as necessary to comply with my legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce my agreements for a period of 7 years.
Use of your personal information.
The information we gather from you may be used in several ways, either now or in the future, to gain a better understanding of my Sites’ users and their usage pattern as a whole, for site administration and troubleshooting, to process transactions, contest entries and other matters you initiate, to identify preferences in content and advertising, to target editorial, advertising or other content (such as promotions, special offers or other content) we think might be of interest to you. We may also use information we gather from you to communicate changes and improvements to my website or any registration you have made.
You have the right to request access to the information we have for you. You can do this by contacting us at our support email address. We will make sure to provide you with a copy of the data we process about you In order to comply with your request, we may ask you to verify your identity. We will fulfill your request by sending your copy electronically, unless the request specifies a different method. If you believe that the information we have about it is incorrect, or if you wish to remove your private information (such as an email address provided in an opt-in), you may contact us at our support email address. Any data that is no longer needed for the purposes specified herein will be deleted.
Please keep in mind that if you disclose personally identifiable information in a public manner through the Sites, this information may be collected and used by others accessing those portions of the Sites. We do not monitor information you disclose on the Sites nor do we accept any liability associated with your voluntary disclosure of the same.
You are responsible for reviewing the privacy statements and policies of other websites you choose to link to or from the Sites, so that you may understand how those sites collect, use and store your information. We are not responsible for the privacy statements, policies or content of any other websites. Websites containing co-branding (referencing my name and a third party’s name) contain content delivered by the third party and not me.
Notice of privacy rights to California residents.
California law requires that we provide you with a summary of your privacy rights under the California Online Privacy Protection Act (the “Act”) and the California Business and Professions Code. As required by the Act, we will provide you with the categories of personally identifiable information that we collect through this website and the categories of third party persons or entities with whom such personally identifiable information may be shared for direct marketing purposes at your request. California law requires me to inform you, at your request: (1) the categories of personally identifiable information we collect and what third parties we share that information with; (2) the names and addresses of those third parties; and (3) examples of the products marketed by those companies. The Act further requires me to allow you to control who we can and cannot share that information with. To obtain this information, please send a request by email or standard mail to the address found below. When contacting me please indicate your name, address, email address, and what personally identifiable information you do not want me to share with third parties. Please allow thirty (30) days for a response. Also, please note that there is no charge for controlling the sharing of your personally identifiable information or requesting this notice.
By using the Sites you agree that we are not responsible for: (i) any disclosure of your personal information made by you to a third party through your use of the Sites; (ii) any disclosure of your personal information obtained illegally from us; or (iii) any accidental disclosure of your personal information made by us.
Your comments and concerns.
This website is operated by Hermitage Hospitality. All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Sites should be directed to: [email protected]